Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It SUCKS!




Well after trying to reinvent the wheel I have found the perfect vacuum. The problem: We have all hard woods on the first floor, then a carpeted staircase and a carpeted upstairs.

This little guy above is perfect...lightweight enough to lug up and down the steps, bagless because I am really lazy, and man can it suck!

Because of this little guy below (a long haired mop of a cat) we need industrial strength sucking.

So I highly recommend the Hoover Wind Tunnel Bagless Cannister Vac....should anyone care..












1 comment:

Lily said...

Cool! I need a new vacuum! We have the same thing, only one of our...hmmm...15 rooms has carpet. It is in the kids room, so you can imagine how much that needs a good vacuuming! We would give it heavy use here! I like the looks of that one, I'm going to look at it.