But enough about her ;)
1. Is there anything more delicious, heart warming, perspective giving, comforting than the first time you pick up your baby each day? It nearly takes my breath away.
2. We got a lot of interesting child related medical news this week. Ben: all of his bloodwork came back normal...YIP YIP!! And the results of his bone age xray showed "growth delay".....almost 2 years worth. My 4yr2m old is comparable in size to a 2yr8m old! This may sound awful, but it was actually great news! His bones still show heaps of growth potential and he is likely a "late bloomer". Anna: in a strange twist of
3. I got new glasses. They are PURPLE!!
4. When I had my eyes checked the Optometrist informed me that I no longer needed bifocals (which I have worn since I was 15). I was VERY happy. After 20 years of wearing bifocals I NEVER got used to them and I HATED to wear my glasses. As I did a happy dance the doc informed me that the vision change was likely due to my AGE!!! Thanks lady.
5. I have a slight obsession with Gotye and his song: Somebody That I Used To Know. I only liked him more after I heard that he was annoyed that Glee covered his song. As far as I am concerned that just gave him more street cred. I DO.NOT.GET.GLEE!!!! Terrible, obnoxious versions of already sub par songs with a good dose of bad plot lines thrown in for good measure....what is the draw?!
6. In case you don't know the song I am talking about.....for your listening enjoyment:
7.I am sitting here staring at my screen trying to come up with #7. So I figured that can be my #7. This is proof of my terribly addled mind. I can't even think of 7 THINGS. What I CAN tell you is this is taking way too long and my children are running wild. Except for Beatrice who is in an exersaucer and looking pretty adorable exersaucering.
Have a great weekend!