1. Pick the rainiest day and then decide you will get all of your out of the house errands done...
2. Go to Wal-Mart vision center to have them adjust your two week old glasses after having the children use you as a jungle gym rendering your glasses unwearable.
3. Tell yourself that taking a 4 and almost 3yr old to Toys R Us to buy a gift for ANOTHER child is no big deal.....then execute said plan
4. Realize that leaving the house for these errands is the only logical way to maintain the ridiculous level of shiny cleanliness you achieved yesterday......As you are currently hearing, from one floor away, the children breaking out EVERY SINGLE TOY SIMULTANEOUSLY from the toy room.
5. Wonder what Cynthia's news to tell is and sort of think that perhaps you called her on it a few weeks ago. *achem*
6. Hold it all together just long enough to make it to knitting class tonight!
it's all a fine balancing act after all....