Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Yarn Along - Tiny Tea Leaves Cardigan Blocking

Joining Ginny over at Small Things. Finally finishing up Anna's new cardigan. I swear I take the most terrible pictures, but here is the sweater being blocked. Then I just need to add a few buttons and then it is ready to wear! The yarn was a beautifully hand dyed yarn from my old fiber shop in NY, Woolbearers.  It is beautiful, will match Anna's hair and coloring perfectly, and was so nice to knit with.




I had pulled a book off my shelf a few weeks ago that I have had for a really long time and not read.  The Golden Road by LM Montgomery.  I really enjoyed it, but after reading a few chapters in I realized it was a sequel.  So now I am readying The Story Girl....which I should have read first, but either way nice, light, and enjoyable bed time reading.


No comments: