Friday, June 27, 2014

Rest Stop

We recently took a trip down to Virginia so the Claudio and I could attend the IHM national Catholic Homeschool Conference and we could all visit with my dad and stepmom.

It is a long trip down with a car full of little people. So, we made two great and very different stops.

Our first stop was Cabela's.  This place is awesome!!!  It is basically just a large sporting goods store.  But it is also like a natural history museum...or a taxidermy museum...or something.  I lack the words to describe it. But the kids can't wait to go back.  AND IT IS FREE FREE FREEEEEE!



each side of this mountain showed wildlife from a different region of the US.  Complete with waterfalls and ponds

they wanted me to take their picture with these game feeders...I obliged.
After Cabela's we stopped at the National Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.  It was just a quick stop in for a look around and a visit to the Church.


the shrine


No comments: