Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Salvucci Money Matter Moment!

I sold all of the figurines I posted on ebay but one! Didn't make a heap of money, but some nice Christmas present money for sure.

Claudio has sold 1 t-shirt and 5 bumper stickers on cafe press (keep an eye on the blog for links and info about our cafe press products.

I made 10 dollars answering some surveys through CashCrate

And as of this month we have lowered our monthly expenses by more than half!

Thank you for tuning in to this months "Salvucci Money Matters Moment" please stay tuned for this weeks weather...

:)

3 comments:

M. Alexander said...

Don't do the Cash Crate-


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Allison said...

I'm interested in the cafepress items...are they latin mass related?

Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

I am not sure if he has any Latin Mass specific stuff up there. Most of the stuff is Philadelphia dialect related (that is what he does for a living). But if you have something in mind let me know. He can probably make up anything you want.