Monday, August 30, 2010




FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... It is beautiful and sunshiny now, but it is supposed to be hot and in the 90s all week. I am ready for cooler weather!

I am thinking...About all of the things I need to get done both around the house and for preschool for Ben and then various other things like calls to doctors and appts.

I am thankful for...my little family

From the learning rooms... Well I started my felt board this weekend (pictures later) and I need to finish that up and Ben and I are off to the library once Anna is down for a nap to get the books we need and to see if we can find some books on tape.

From the kitchen... My mother in law made us some bolognese sauce yesterday so dinner is ready to go. Just got to make some pasta and a salad!

I am wearing... brown shorts, a white tshirt, and brown crocs

I am going... to the library with Ben and to Acme as we are nearly completely out of toilet paper (oops!)

I am reading... Emily of New Moon

I am hoping... that I get my ideas for the year all figured out and solidified and that I can develop a good/flexible/comfortable/happy schedule and rhythm for the household.

I am hearing...Anna screaming. As she has basically done during every waking hour of every day of the last few weeks. She is teething. Four new teeth at once. Three have cut through and there is one left. But we are thinking at this point that she has just gotten so used to crying and immediately being catered to that it has become habit. We are all about to tear our hair out if this doesn't end soon! She may be tiny but she has some mighty lungs on her.

Around the house... the usual Sunday messes need cleaning and lots and lots of laundry. Got a load to fold, a load to put in the dryer, and at least two or three more loads to throw in.

One of my favorite things... Bedtime :P

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get in touch with Anna's pediatrician over the results of her celiac panel and try to figure out where we are going from here. Prayers would be appreciated for this situation. There is a fairly good chance my little girl will need a biopsy of her small intestine. No fun and a definite "mamma trauma"

Here is a picture thought I am sharing:


check here for more daybooks

No comments: