Monday, September 06, 2010




FOR TODAY... Labor Day

Outside my window... It is the end of the day. End of a long weekend. It is beautiful and cool.


I am thinking...About how my body and my head are aching from a day of painting a ceiling. But not just a flat ceiling. It is our basement ceiling which has rafters and wires and pipes and knooks and cranies.


I am thankful for...kids that went to bed early, a nearly finished job, cooler weather.


From the learning rooms... We created our first seasonal table today. Looks cute. And Ben and I had our first Circle Time this morning. It was a learning experience for both of us. My goal is to just get Ben used to having a focused period of time. And to also get some good picture books into his head. With those things in mind it was a success. This is probably a post of its own so I will end it there.


From the kitchen...It is a mess and that is all that needs be said.


I am wearing... denim capris and a pink tshirt...my painting outfit.


I am going... To go to bed very soon!!


I am reading... Emily of New Moon

I am hoping... for so many things! Right now I am mainly hoping to have the energy to do all the things I need to do and ocassionally even enough energy to do a few of the things I want to do.


I am hearing...The paint brush hitting the ceiling downstairs. Cla is still painting. And crickets outside and the hummm of the baby monitors.


Around the house... the usual end of the day messes that I am too tired to clean up tonight.


One of my favorite things... Annabella

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hoping to have a quiet week. No major plans. Need to get in touch with the pediatrician again for test results for Anna. Need to clean bathrooms.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing:




check here for more daybooks

No comments: