Monday, February 07, 2011

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... Today was a warm and balmy 50+degrees!! I actually had our door open for a little while today just to let some fresh air circulate! It was a nice treat!

I am thinking...Nothing inparticular. About how tomorrow is Tuesday, my least favorite day of the week. The day Claudio works in the office. I am thinking about snuggling (and snoozing) with the kids after their naps today and that I am so lucky to have that time. I am thinking about what to make for dinner tomorrow night.

I am thankful for...Dr. Adzick, Anna's surgeon. We saw him today for a follow-up and he said that unless something surgical comes up he does not need to see us again. He is a wonderful doctor and absolutely loved Annabella. So we will miss him (and the wonderful NPs that work with him) but are glad she was cleared. One less thing to worry about. She was weighed today and she was 19lbs6oz!!!!! Last Thursday (so four days ago she was 18lbs6oz....so we are splitting the difference and assuming she is around 19lbs (all of these scales are different). Whatever the exact weight is we are so thankful she is GAINING!!! And I want to get to the feeding therapy part so that we can FINISH it because those are going to be an intense and difficult 4 weeks for everyone.

From the learning rooms... puzzles puzzles puzzles..

From the kitchen...Lots of odds and ends leftovers from Ben's birthday.

I am wearing... jeans, a green floral shirt and a black cardigan.

I am going... get the kiddies ready for bed in a little while.

I am reading... Confessions of a Prairie Bitch (a memoir by the actress that played Nellie Oleson).

I am hoping... to become rich overnight ;)

I am hearing...Anna and Ben. Anna is "reading" a book and saying "ding dong ding dong". Ben is playing with trains and pretending my leg is a tunnel.

Around the house...I got most of the mess from Ben's party cleaned up. I need to mop the floors, but everything else is cleaned and mostly away.

One of my favorite things... my bed.....

A few plans for the rest of the week: Once again nothing planned really. Just the usual stuff in the usual order.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing:

Ben and Anna dressed in some new clothes for Church.





check here for more daybooks

No comments: