Tuesday, September 04, 2012

First Day Of Kindergarten Pictures

So first day went very well! I started ON Labor Day because my inflexibility wouldn't allow me to start on any day but a Monday. LOL...but I figured it would only be an hour or so of school so what's the difference.

A few quick pictures before we sat down for school.
And since it was Labor Day and Claudio had off from work after school we took an impromptu jaunt to the beach!

It was a gray, drizzly day so the beach was mostly empty and we just ran around and played for a few hours before stopping for ice cream and heading home.

Beatrice is always happy to smile for the camera but actually she was very frightened of the ocean!  I thought for sure she would crawl into the ocean with abandon...guess not!

Ben and Anna liked to dance in the sand and see their foot prints.










Little Buggy stayed with me looking cute.  It was very very windy for her so she was happy with her hood up on a blanket where it was safe.
And so Ben is upstairs getting dressed and we are about to start day 2  :)

Tomorrow we are going up to Pennsylvania to put a bid in on a house.  Prayers it all goes well and our offer is accepted.


4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ah! What sweet photos! I have always loved the beach. I think I'm going to live vicariously through you :) Yay for Kindergarten! I'm going to have to pick your homeschooling brain here soon!

Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

LOL and you know I have never been a beach lover. I grew up on Long Island 10 miles from the beach and I could probably count on my fingers how many times I went to the beach. It is just so much sand...and so much lugging.....and the blazing sun beating down on my glowingly pale skin. Give me a mountainous lake any day!

But please do pick my homeschool brain. I love to chat homeschool stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie and Claudio! The children are just precious!! My little 2.5 yr old is such a joy! Hope your house hunting involves bargaining that would make the Million Dollar Listing show jealous! Does this mean you won't be in Buttonwood Canyon anymore?? Miss you all!!
xo
MSG of MS (Marie Siobhan Gallagher of MathSolutions)

Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

MSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been thinking about you nearly EVERYDAY!! I keep meaning to call you, but you know how awful I am about calling people!! I BEG OF YOU TO JOIN FACEBOOK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you and life and the wee bubs? And the husband? And Math Solutions???????? Any news on Joan?