Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yarn Along

Taking part in Ginny's Yarn Along again this week.  I am just about finished with my BSJ.  Just have to weave in ends and sew on buttons.  I should have gotten a picture of Anna WEARING it, but by the time I thought of it she was already napping.  So, maybe next week.

Yesterday I started the Stella Pixie hat for the new baby.  The yarn color looks way off in the picture.  It is actually a light green with flecks of blue, purple, and pink in it.  So far I have casted on and done one row.  So at my knitting rate I should finish around the baby's 2nd bday  ;)

As for reading I just got from the library (delivered for free to my door) The Story of Charlotte's Web: E. B. White's Eccentric Life in Nature and the Birth of an American Classic. I have so far read just the intro.  I have to be honest and say I have never actually READ Charlotte's Web, but my kids have been loving the old cartoon movie and so it has me interested.  I have put Charlotte's Web next on my bedtime reading list.  I like to read very light, enjoyable things before turning off the lights at bedtime.

So my current bedtime book is Prince Caspian the second book in the Narnia series.

To check out more Yarn Along posts visit Ginny's blog for all the link ups!

1 comment:

Gobbagram said...

Shop for buttons in my button jar. I have some great ones!