Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finish Line

Just a few odds and ends to tie up. And I dug the camera out of the hospital bag since the cell phone just wasn't cutting it!

Here are "the boys" actually finished and hanging on the wall!!! Knowing my craft completion record I am highly impressed that I got these done! Nothing short of a miracle I assure you!



Many posts ago Mary asked for a picture of the bedding...so here ya go! Hope the shot is good enough. Nothing exciting. Just really cute sheep and rabbits etc. The stuffed frog is named Clive. I have had him since college and he actually got engaged to a matching frog named Simone on the same night I got engaged! (that is a story for another post)



Here is the very adorable little set my brother (heretofore known as Uncle Travelling Matt) sent for Ben. The picture didn't come out too clear, but it has all different colored polka dots and the hat has an adorable little doohicky on top and the sleep sack has cats and dogs and says "meow" "arf" etc.



PS I will be impressed if anyone can explain the Uncle Travelling Matt reference! I will give you a hint: Sprockets

4 comments:

Heather - Doodle Acres said...

Just precious!!!
You are in my prayers as you wait!!!
Love,
Heather - Doodle Acres

Anonymous said...

Love the room! Now, did you put your camera back in the bag since your water is going to break any minute now?

:-)

Ashley

Anonymous said...

FRAGGLE ROCK! FRAGGLE ROCK! Uncle traveling matt used to write a letter that would describe his little misadventures, all from a different location each time. No hint needed! LOL

PS, I LOVE your blog! You are such a lovely women.

Gwen

Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

Gwen,

You got it! My brother and I used to LOVE that show...and my brother's name is Matt. So it was a perfect fit. He is going to CA in a few months and promised to send Ben a postcard :)