Friday, August 10, 2007

Kindred Spirits



My dear friend Loretta is coming this weekend. We met many moons ago at a Fr. Perricone retreat. I thought she was nuts and she thought I was pius...ROFL!!! And now she is one of the best friends I ever had. She has an uncanny way of seeing the future, of making things clear, and pointing out the absurd.

I have made absolutely no plans for the weekend....I should probably think of a few exciting options for her to choose from.

Off to clean and make the bed in the guest room!

3 comments:

M. Alexander said...

Well Jess and I feel quite put out!

Have a good time!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Check for spiders under the covers!!

Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

Well, Ms. M. Alexander....I don't recall you making any trips to come visit us!

And Dear Jess...as for the spiders...we specially and carefully made up the guest bed clearing all bug debree before putting the sheets on....heee hee..

BTW there is a post referring to my trip to visit my dear friend Jess :P to both of you!