Monday, September 03, 2007

More Sandwiches!



So I tricked Cla into making MEEEE a sandwich this afternoon!! LOL here are the remnants of my salami on rye with a REAL BATAMPTE Garlic pickle.

So I have meant to post for days...but first I had nothing even remotely interesting to say. So then I tried for a few days to convince Cla to post something amusing but his reply, "I'm doing something!" In other words, as he predicted his interest in the blog would be fleeting at best. And we all will suffer because of it.

I have been on "bed rest" or in my case "couch rest" for the last two days due to some bleeding I had Saturday. I was sent to the ER...the U/S looked good...saw the heartbeat and all. Exam looked good. But of course this had to happen on a holiday weekend so until tomorrow when I can talk to my ob and hopefully go in to be checked out I am basically stuck in a horizontal position.. So please pray for the Bumbry!!!!!

We have been praying: Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to you.

And of course STORMING St. Gerard and my dear patron St. Anne. So far they haven't failed me. Please join us in storming heaven that this was just a weird fluke and all remains FINE!

2 comments:

Lily said...

I never knew anyone who loved sandwiches as much as the two of you, lol!

Jamie, you owe Claudio big time for making you sandwiches when he was just saying the other day that you don't make him enough!

Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

I don't care one way or the other about sandwiches. Cla does love sandwiches, but he is joking about this obsession LOL....and frankly I think it is hysterical.