1. I am 31 weeks!
2. I am now up to seeing the ob every 2 weeks! Yikes!
3. I took my final (my third) one hour glucose test yesterday!!
4. To mark the above three milestones my ob office gave me a really nice diaper bag filled with goodies and coupons including a mat for changing diapers...the exact type I wanted, but couldn't find!
5. I still have gained no weight...I was down 3 more pounds at the doc office.
6. I am pretty sure Ben had the hiccups last night
7. I feel like Sigourney Weaver in Alien as my stomach is clearly and visibly moving from the outside all the time.
8. I received a case of baby formula in the mail yesterday. Assuming I won't need it anyone know if it can be donated anywhere??
9. Free baby magazines that don't include coupons are a waste of my time. (at the same time I have so many coupons for various things that I don't even know where to start!)
10. While pacing the waiting room at the ob yesterday (because after drinking a cup of sugar one simply MUST pace!) I read in Parenting Magazine that 90% of down syndrome babies are aborted! I found that staggering. I was ALMOST as surprised to read a PRO Down Syndrome article in Parenting magazine.
11. Thoughts of preparing my hospital bags have started swimming around my head and I realize I have no idea what to bring....Does this require a duffle bag or a suitcase??
12. Can someone please remind Cla to bring extra batteries for the camera? Mom, maybe stow some away in your purse for him??