Friday, October 20, 2006

Pre-qual/pre-approval

Well we have applied for a Pre-Approval for a mortgage. We decided the little bit of extra time it would take to get the pre-approval over just a pre-qual was worth it in the long run. Please say a prayer that all goes through ok and we are approved without problem for the amount we want! We are basing it just on Claudio's salary, not including Arx and not including my salary. We decided this for various reasons and we still think it should be fine, but definitely appreciate any prayers!!

Thanks
Jamie and Claudio!

PS stay tuned for pictures of my pink and yellow golashes!

1 comment:

MamaBirdEmma said...

Yay Jamie!!

I can't wait to hear about your pre-approval! I know that you'll get it... we'll keep you in our prayers!

I am looking forward to seeing your galoshes! They sound really cute!

Love,
Emma