Monday, May 21, 2007

The Wanderer



This was the scene during the last leg of my drive home from New Hampshire (the Cross Bronx Expressway!). We have been quite the travelers over the last few weeks.

Last week Claudio and I spent driving through the Adirondacks. Unfortunately we don't really have any pictures because we accidently left our camera at the hotel the first night of the trip and they mailed it back to our house. I did get some pics of my grandparents old summer house in Mahopac. They will be in a later post. NY state was beautiful and we had a wonderful time visiting with friends (Gina and the Moorehouse's), seeing the Shrine of the North American Martyrs, Lake George, Lake Placid, Potsdam, Howe Caverns, etc etc...

This weekend I went up to visit my dear friend Jess in New Hampshire. It is always a breath of fresh air to be with her and spend time with other Catholics. I am hoping to get some pics from this trip (I always forget to take!) and will post them later.

I am home for the rest of the week, but leave Friday for VA to visit my father and then the next weekend to N. PA for a family party at my cousin's. This time of year is always so busy!

What is everyone else up to??

4 comments:

Petrus said...

.playing with Jamie.

M. Alexander said...

...my good friend Jess AND????????????????

Josie Pye.

Jamie Carin and Claudio Romano said...

ROFL,

Well Mary, I didn't want you to think I was too obsessed with you and would be a freakish stalker...so I thought it best to leave you off ;)

And you aren't Josie...you are Marilla!! ROFL....but since I turned over a new leaf you can be Diana again :)

Entropy said...

Can't remember how I found this blog but I can't wait to hear more about your homestead!