Thursday, August 09, 2007

shwoosh shwoosh shwoosh

So I had an ob appt today. And I got to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time. A nice, steady, strong shwoosh shwoosh shwoosh. Doc said all looks, feels, and sounds good and basically sent me on my way.

My nest ultrasound is Aug. 23 with the high risk ob. I will be 17 weeks then and I am PRAYING they can tell me the sex then. I asked the doc today and he said they very well may be able to tell.

If it's a girl let the April Cornell shopping spree begin!! bwaahaahaaa!!

3 comments:

Petrus said...

YEAH :) So exciting. If its a girl, I'm buying cheetah print for her :)

Unknown said...

I think it is a girl! :-) It only seems right you should have a girl to shop April Cornell for her. Yup, definitely a girl.

MamaBirdEmma said...

Hi Jamie!

Congratulations!

I finally put up my answer to your question! I'm sorry that it took so long.

Though I haven't announced it on the blog yet (I plan to soon), we are expecting too! It sounds like we will have our babies around the same time. We are due February 6th:)

Emma