Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tis the Season

Just a few pics of our Christmas decorations. I never feel like our house looks Christmasy, but for some reason this year I feel things look sufficiently festive ;)



The dining room :)



Our tree. Notice it has no star or angel on top! We never got one!! Each year I tell myself that I will get it after Christmas when everything is on sale, but by the time Christmas is over I don't feel like shopping or spending any more money so we just keep going without a tree topper. On the left of the tree we have a small(er) nativity with just the manger and a little tree that is sort of cut off made of bells...I love the bell tree!!



And just my coffee table....Holy Family that you can burn a candle in and two angel candles.

I have decided to try my hand at some Christmas cookies too....so I am off to make some peanut butter cookies!

4 comments:

Lily said...

Your house looks beautiful! I hope you are all well, been thinking of you.
~Lily

Petrus said...

Beautiful tree :)

Easter Almuena said...

Your house is beautiful and looks more Chrismacy than mine.:-)

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Merry Christmas! The time is drawing near!

God Bless,
Jane