Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My First Meme!

Emma over at Charming the Birds From The Trees tagged me for this cute meme! It is my first tag and I must say I am tickled to be tagged ;)

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Ok let's see:

1. I sleep with a stuffed mushroom named Skootch. My dad gave me my original stuffed mushroom (named Mushy) when I was very young. My the time I graduated college this mushroom had seen better days. Since then I have rescued several of the same exact mushrooms from ebay and now I have at least a dozen...so when one gets used up I move on the a new one and retire the old one (to my closet). I think I am on my third mushroom :)
2. I love the smell of mothballs
3. I hate when Claudio falls asleep before me
4. I am known for my preferrance and collection of ugly shoes
5. I think Ron Paul is a superhero
6. I get really excited to get the mail everyday

Ok and I tag: Julie, Jess, Heather, Mary, Pat, Lily

1 comment:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Thanks for the tag! I thought for sure what you left here was a note saying you'd gone to the hospital...;-)

I'll put mine up soon!

God Bless,
Jane