Thursday, November 15, 2007

Reshuffle #5

I think this is the final bit of shuffling....which is good since I think that is about all I have in me for now LOL...Anyway this may seem like a small job but it literally took me all afternoon to sort through everything and organize it and then try to fit it in. I am looking at these pics and it doesn't look all that tidy, but really it is...its just the pics....no really!! LOL




THE Cabinet! We got this cabinet I think in the Spring to put my sewing and craft stuff in....and yes I JUST got to actually doing it in mid-November. I guess better late than never!


Left side is all my embroidery/cross stitch stuff.




Middle is my fabric


Right is the sewing machine (yes it is Disney LOL)

Bottom is books and boxes of scrap fabric somewhat organized by size.

No comments: