Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Yarn Along: Tiny Tea Leaves and Tiny Baby Vests

Linking up with Ginny over at Small Things for her Yarn Along.

I have completed the body of a new cardigan for Anna using the Tiny Tea Leaves pattern.  I have to do the sleeves and button bands stuff.  I want to do the sleeves in Magic Loop instead of DPNS.  I have never done Magic Loop before and need to buy the needles and so I keep putting it off  :)

Also started working on a tiny baby vest from some free pattern I came across somewhere.  Aren't I vague LOL...



I am reading The Complete Journals of LM Montgomery And I am loving it!!  I can't wait for the second volume to come out!  Highly recommend it for any Anne fans...or Emily of New Moon fans etc etc..

And here are some totally unrelated pictures of dear Beatrice.  She was attacking me for the camera...so there ya go!



Click here for more Yarn Alongs

2 comments:

brooke said...

We live just down the road from LM Montgomery's adult home. I will put this on my list before I go on our trip there. And this tea leaves pattern is lovely!

karen said...

beautiful tiny tea leaves :) I made the adult one for me-twice!