Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Just Couldn't Resist..

Taking this series of pictures of my little apple dumpling. Her little personality is blossoming everyday. She is such a girly girl....I can't even put my finger on what makes her so girly compared to how Ben was, but there is just this quality of girly sweetness and then also the way she will whine and complain if you are not looking at her and giving her attention, but if you DO give her attention she will just shine and smile until you just about die from the sweetness.










Anna almost always sits up the counter like this in the Bumbo while I make dinner. As I said as long as she is getting your attention she is happy...so she will sit up there grabbing for whatever she can happily playing with a clothes pin which is by far her favorite toy! When she spots a clothes pin her whole face lights up. Perhaps a future in laundry?? LOL

No comments: