Tuesday, September 28, 2010


FOR TODAY... a day late....again


Outside my window... gray, humid, cool, but still warmer than I would like! Yesterday we had a beautiful day of rain. Rain all day!! Loved it!


I am thinking...about all the appointments I am juggling around in my head and glad for my ipod calendar where I can record the appts along with any notes/addresses/directions I was given. So everything is in one place. And wondering how long my drippy kids will be drippy and why infants aren't born with a reflex to be able to blow their noses.


I am thankful for...grandparents that are always willing to babysit, husbands that are nearly perfect, gorgeous and intelligent and GOOD children.


From the learning rooms... Well it was supposed to be leaf week but the books I requested from the library haven't come in yet. So we are having squirrel week and will go back to leaves next week. Ben will now SOMETIMES participate in certain vocal parts of table time. On days where we have had to skip table time due to appointments or illness he asks for it. So it has become a positive and expected aspect of his day. Just what I wanted :)


From the kitchen...I have a knitting class tonight so it will be something like chicken nuggets, mixed vegetables and biscuits. Something simple.


I am wearing... pajamas: black sweatpants and a greeen tshirt


I am going... to take care of odds and ends today...some laundry still needs doing, some floors need cleaning, some naps need taking ;)


I am reading... Emily of New Moon and Alex: Life of a Child. My grandmother gave me this book when I was a kid and I read it then. It is the story of a young girl who dies of CF at age 8. I thought I had gotten rid of this book...I had even looked for it a few weeks ago. THe other day Anna got upstairs and tour all the books off one of the bookshelves and there lying on the floor was the Alex book. So I have been reading it.


I am hoping... for a clean house someday


I am hearing...Benjamin saying "Ohhh nooooo.....I do dis!!" LOL no idea why he is saying that.


Around the house... everyone is still recovering from colds. Kids are still quite drippy. I am on an antibiotic for the inevitable sinus infection that developmed and Cla, the late comer to this party, is just sort of in the middle of it.


One of my favorite things... pumpkin coffee creamer


A few plans for the rest of the week: tomorrow Anna goes for an Upper GI at Children's Hospital and hopefully this weekend we will go apple picking and Ben will stay over and Grandma and Papa's so I can take Anna to her Nutritionist appt early Monday. Other than that I am trying to stay home as it seems the entire world is sick.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing:


at the beach resisting a nap!

check here for more daybooks

No comments: