First I must thank
Such fun! It is all about the randomness that is Jamie! I am nothing if not random!
So without further ado.....
- The first rule is to post these rules.
- Post a photo of yourself then write 11 things about you/your life.
- Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter to tell them you have tagged them.
1. I dream about CHOP just about every night these days. Last night my neighbors growing up were working at the hospital AND I misplaced Anna on some level of the hospital you couldn't get to from where I was (interpret that however you like but the fact of the matter is if you have ever been to CHOP you know that this is a legit fear.....that place is a labyrinth!
2. Growing up I used to hide my Cabbage Patch Kid under the cover of my bed for fear that someone would peak in my window, see the doll, and try to steal her!
3. Now I sleep with a mushroom...much less concern about abduction!
4. My mother's maiden name is Fagot...I don't think any witty commentary is required.
5. I don't like the Beatles
6. I also don't like Elvis
7. I have a degree in music education and used to play the flute quite well (I can also play the clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, tuba, and can fake it at piano and french horn)
8. When I was little I used to practice Candy Land to improve my skills at the game.
9. All of my kids were born on Tuesdays
10. Ben was born on Super Tuesday AND Fat Tuesday
11. I once told one of my professors in college that my mom said she was the devil. I can no longer remember if my mom actually did say that or if I made it up.
Ok, now the questions Cynthia came up with for me:
- Mini-van or other? Yes mini van
- Favorite clothing item? Oh my gosh. I am a fashion moron so I have no idea. My jeans, or my slippers, or my Crocs...depending on mood/season
- Best friend in the whole wide world? Why? Can I pick two?? Of course I can this is my blog! First Linda who has been my friend since 5th grade. She is the least judgmental most devoted and encouraging friend. I feel like she is always the same while I go through all sorts of crazy phases of life...she is a rock. And my #2 is my friend Sharyn who lives in Australia now. We spent a summer together as co-counselors and she has been my soul mate of friends ever since. Obviously, we see each other rarely.
- Favorite movie? Hmm, I love the Anne of Green Gables movies.
- Your favorite trait about yourself? Sense of Humor?
- Best concert you've ever been to? Bare Naked Ladies
- Most difficult decision you've ever had to make? Oh man, where do I start?? I guess to convert to Catholicism
- What did you want to be when you were little? A mom and a teacher
- Favorite quote? How can it be a large career to tell other people's children about the Rule of Three, and a small career to tell one's own children about the universe? How can it be broad to be the same thing to everyone, and narrow to be everything to someone? No; a woman's function is laborious, but because it is gigantic, not not because it is minute. I will pity Mrs. Jones for the for the hugeness of her task; I will never pity her for its smallness -- GK Chesterton
- Most expensive item [at the grocery store] that you have ever purchased?? I bought my Keurig at Shop Rite...so there ya go.
- Best television series you have ever watched? Cla and I are really enjoying Larkrise to Candleford right now
Katherine, Elia, Meghan, Rebecca, Jessica, and Allison
And your questions:
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. What is the last thing that made you laugh?
3. your favorite nut?
4. Your favorite candy?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6 Favorite childhood toy?
7. Most embarrassing moment you are willing to share on your blog?
8. What are you most proud of?
9. If you could have a house cleaner or a personal chef which would you choose?
10. Favorite season and why?
11. Most influential book you have read?